• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

For Sale: Razertip SK Single Burner with Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
SOLD. THANK YOU.

I'm selling off some of the things in my shop to buy some other things for my shop. And so goes the cycle of life...

I got this at the Pittsburgh Symposium and have used it maybe 20 or 30 times and that's about it. Clearly I'm not using it much and so maybe someone else will.

$75 plus the shipping is what I am asking. I checked and it will go in a 10 x 8 x 6 box and packed it will weigh about 2 lbs. Shipping across the country will run about $10 by parcel post and $15 by Priority Mail.

I guess some contact information would help. Text or call me at 985.860.1106, or you can just send me a PM ("conversation").

Thanks!

razer01.jpg razer02.jpg razer03.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back