• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Looking for a second Wolverine Jig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
I'm going to experiment with the Ron Brown jig or set up block, not sure what to call it. I do not want to start moving the leg of my Wolverine jig, I know it's only $46 but maybe somebody has one laying around or would like to trade for some Koa or Milo.

Emiliano, I think you need to clarify what you're looking for. Are you looking for the Wolverine (that sits under the grinding wheel) or the Varigrind that clamps to the gouge?

D3882BF6-2532-4B98-9BBF-089C74FE138D.jpeg
Emiliano, I think you need to clarify what you're looking for. Are you looking for the Wolverine (that sits under the grinding wheel) or the Varigrind that clamps to the gouge?
He is prob looking for another vari grind jig. As he does not want to change the angle on his. And it’s the only part worth 46$ us I think. But I’m in Canada.

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back