• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Munro hollower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricc, I have the articulated version without a handle. If interested send a private message
83b0105s4.jpg

Ricc, I just came back from an estate sale and saw your post. There was a handled Munro hollowing tool for $100. I'm pretty sure it was Munro as it looks exactly like it but there is a chance it could be a different brand. If you want I could send an email to see if he still has it. Its clear on the other side of town but I could probably get it in the next few days if the price (plus shipping) meets your needs.

Website
www.riccsdesigns.com
Damon, I would definitely be interested. If he still has it check to see if it is the Munro hollower of the Woodcut hollower. I've used both at other turners shops and the Munro is what I'm looking for. They both have articulated heads but different style cutter tips.

Munro hollower tip
upload_2019-10-28_9-36-56.jpeg

Woodcut tip
upload_2019-10-28_9-39-4.jpeg
Woodcut%20Flexi%20Joints%20pair%202.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-28_9-39-36.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-28_9-39-36.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 9
Ricc, he has both, one Munro and three Woodcut tool. I can't remember if the price I mentioned was for the Munro or one of the Woodcuts (old age and memory). I'm driving to his house Wednesday morning on my way out of town, I won't be able to post pictures until I get back on Friday or Saturday, hope that is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back