• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Oneway coring system sharpening jig screw

Roger Wiegand

Beta Tester
Website
www.carouselorgan.com
I just bought a used coring setup, unfortunately the box broke in shipment and some small parts are missing. Does anyone know what the screw is that holds the bit onto the sharpening jig? It's smaller than the one that holds the bit onto the cutter and must fit down into the cutter to avoid being ground off when sharpening the top. I don't have anything that fits the hole-- metric perhaps? I don't see replacements on the Oneway web site.

Dennis J Gooding

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Roger, I cannot directly answer your question. However Oneway has a very good reputation for handling customer service calls.

Roger Wiegand

Beta Tester
Website
www.carouselorgan.com
Thanks! I'll need to hunt up those instructions too-- on the website I assume? I'm awaiting some new taller posts from Oneway to actually give this a try-- I'm sure I'll be back with questions even after watching all the youtube videos!

Thanks! I'll need to hunt up those instructions too-- on the website I assume? I'm awaiting some new taller posts from Oneway to actually give this a try-- I'm sure I'll be back with questions even after watching all the youtube videos!

You might have to go to a gunsmith for a 4-40 screw.

Back