• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Powercrafter air turbine tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim McLain

Artist
Website
www.lucadecor.com
I have an extra Powercrafter tool that I would like to sell. It needs a new turbine but now that Powercrafter is back in business you can pick one up from them for $80 for the old oil type or $130 for the oil less. I am only asking $20.00 shipping included for the hand piece, hose and adapter. This is a great opportunity to get into high speed carving for a small investment. I have been using Powercrafters for years to carve my Chaco pieces and they are nice carvers. They offer a small router base that is superior to the NSK base.

Hope someone can put this to use.

E9E1C399-F958-43CE-8C31-010CEF758C3C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back