• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

San jose

You pick them up when you go to the registration tables at the convention center. They open on Thursday ( June 7) 3pm till 7 and all day Friday & Sat.
They have not mailed registration packets for a few years now.

mark

hockenbery

Forum MVP
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
www.hockenberywoodturning.com
Patrick,

You get your Registration packet on site at San Jose.
Thursday 3pm -7pm Friday 7am - 5 pm

In the interim, down load the symposium planning guide
http://www.woodturner.org/sym/sym2012/spg.pdf

The symposium planning guide contains all the scheduling information from the symposium handbook but one of the demonstrator handouts.

Have a safe trip.

Al

Thanks guys- I had printed the guide from the website but somehow had it in my head that there were packets being sent out in mid-May. This is my first AAW Symposium and I am really looking forward to it!!!

i believe the countdown is under way

John Van Domelen

Retired Forum Admin
Yes, yes it is.

Haven't decided which rotations I'll be attending yet.... (adds to 'to do' list)

I will be at the members meeting and banquet/auction for sure.

Have Sonoma time and beach time booked. :)

Can't wait.

Back