• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Strange Email from AAW

Website
www.billbulloch.com
I renewed my AAW Membership for 2013 back in Dec 2012, and my expiration date is shown [properly] on the AAW Members Site as Dec 31, 2013, yet today I received an email from Phil McDonald telling me it is time to renew my membership. What gives? Also, why is there no email addresses listed to contact any of the officer's of AAW?

Bill Bulloch

Website
www.billbulloch.com
Emails reminders from AAW

This morning I prepared a list for email reminders and mistakenly grabbed the wrong list. You may have been asked to renew your membership and your membership is current. If there are any questions about membership dates or contact information we are available and would be happy to assist.

linda@woodturner.org

AAW contact information - details

http://www.woodturner.org/info/ is entitled GENERAL INFORMATION, containing an overview of generic information about membership, the journal, resource directory, FAQs, etc. From the menu, the path is: ABOUT US > OVERVIEW. Also, two links on this page go directly to ...

http://www.woodturner.org/org/staff_dirs.htm, containing the motherlode of specific email and phone contact information for the AAW management & staff, Board of Directors, numerous committees, board of advisors, etc. From the menu, the path is: ABOUT US > ORGANIZATION > DIRECTORS, STAFF, COMMITTEES.

Sharon Bierman, Interim Webmaster

Back