• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Trend Airshield Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called Trend, and they sent a new headband free of charge for my 10 year old unit. There are a number of threads on the various woodturning forums that address building battery packs. Also a good idea to buy a “smart charger” for about $20.00. I’m on my original battery packs and get 6-8 hours per charge.

Call them. They replaced my control box (on/off button unit) pretty quick and no charge. My head-band I wrap foam around, with out it, makes my forehead hurt. I think I saw sometime back a thread about building battery packs for it, search for it? Looked fairly easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back