• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

WTB/WTT: Stuart Batty Grinding Platform Mounting Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the mounting plate (part the platform mounts to and inserts into mounting base). I have a Oneway base adapter if you have a Wolverine system you'd like to use your platform with - even swap.

I'd also buy just your mounting plate if you already have the Oneway adapter.

Wouldn't have a problem buying an entire platform assembly either (2" wheel cutout preferred)

**What I have is on the left, what I need is on the right**

OotqAQI.png

I have the part bolts onto the platform (not the mounting base though) which you can have for free as I use mine in a Wolverine system but the shipping from Australia might make it too expensive. If you can't find something closer to you let me know.
Cheers
Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back