• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
"Collage"
Chris Wright

"Collage"

figured maple hollow form with pyrographed design, colored with Prismacolor markers. 5 coat satin lacquer finish. 4 3/4" dia. x 5 1/4 tall....3/32" wall thickness.
A
Nice piece Chris. I like abstract art and the level of detail on this piece is great - not too much, not too little. Color scheme is also appealing. It looks like you're developing a nice series.

Consider cropping the picture to make the piece fill up more of the frame. I could be wrong on this but your other photos occupied more pic space.

Nice piece. I really like the abstract design in the band.

Thanks Jeff and Paul. Number 2 in the series is finally dry and finished turned...should be off the burning/coloring table and posted late next week. This next one will have a "twist" to it too... :)

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Chris Wright
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename