• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Salvaged III
Art Betke

Salvaged III

Art-

When I first looked at your picture of Salvaged III, I said "What is it?" It is beautiful and surperb workman ship. The angle of the picture, looking down threw me way out the window. I bet it took you only 4 or 3 minutes to do the pericing.

Gary

A beautiful piece of artistry & a display of the power of 3 photos to show it of,
Fabulous Art
Pete

Wow, Art. Fantastic fantasy! Another glutton for punishment you are. It does take at least three photos to show this piece off since it's so complex. I wish I could see it in person.

What a fabulous piece. Definatly 11 out of 10. I think Gary has the wrong unit; maybe weeks or months! It had to be a Canadian!

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Art Betke
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device