• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

2014 Symposium

Hello all,
I recently registered for the symposium and all the proof I have is an e-mail of the invoice. Is this all I would need or am I missing something? This will be my first symposium so any help would be great. I did download the app (App store "guide", then search for AAW) so I am getting my bank account all prepped to be abused :D. Thanks

hockenbery

Forum MVP
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
www.hockenberywoodturning.com
John,
If you log into the AAW website select manage profile and the "event registration"
You will see your registration unless it was so recent that it has not been updated
I'm not sure how automated the new system is at this point.

I can see our registrations this way.
Al

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
Al, thanks for the advice. I just checked and found mine. First time at a symposium also.

Back