• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

AAW Website Navigation

Navigating the AAW website can be a challenge – it’s huge. To help improve the process, I’ve begun experimenting (gently) with some subtle format changes. The first of these can be found on the homepage. Have a look at the “I want to:†column of links on the left-hand side of the page. The intent is to list frequently accessed links in a more user friendly way.

I’d like to hear your comments on this small change before the “I want to†left-hand column format if flowed throughout the site.

Ed,

I think that it's an excellent idea and will help new members and visitors find what they want more easily.

Back