• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Allen Seidman -

My experience with Woodturning began about 1 year ago. I enjoy changing things up, perhaps too much ! So I enjoy turning bowls, candlesticks, cake platters, covered bowls and vases. I've made a few baby rattles and pedestal as well.

I enjoy the process. The engineering, the artistry and the nature and beauty of the wood. Special about out to Harvey Meyer who has been my advisor as I explore the craft and develop my skills.

I live in the New Jersey countryside (did you know New Jersey has a countryside ?), am married with three kids (all married or engaged), two grandkids and a dog.

Here are some sample of my work .

Attachments

• PXL_20210929_161834880.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20210929_161834880.PORTRAIT.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 21
Back