• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

birthday

Max Taylor

In Memoriam
Here I am, easing into the role of an octogenarian and checking my email. There it was, a happy birthday wish from the AAW. You guys are the greatest, hands down.Dustpan, disguised as Max Taylor.

Congratulations on becoming an octogeriatric. Hope to make it there myself. Still turning?

Max Taylor

In Memoriam
Hi, Michael,
You bet I am. Takes more than arthritis in my hands to stop me. Especially since ,my PM 3520b isnt a year old yet. Have turned 14 bowls for the empty bowls charitable org. here in Ft. Worth, and planning to make it 20 before the deadline. Thanks for replying. Max

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
Happy Birthday, Max. You leave a lot of 50 and 60 year old folks just following in your wake as you cut a swath through life. I bet that you will still be in warp drive as you go flying past the century mark.

Let's see, how many lathes do you now have -- is it 3 or 4? Maybe you will get a Stubby as a backup machine for your birthday. Myself, I've degerated into doing flatwork with square corners.

Bill

Back