• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Brent Stahl

Hello everyone. Forgive the spotty grammar in advance. I'm not a man of many words so I'll keep it short and sweet. My name is Brent and I'm 29. It's a pleasure to meet y'all. Been a long time since I've joined a forum so bear with me. I'm not exactly a woodworker at my core. I'm more of a maker. I love trying to make something out of anything. I pull a lot of inspiration from Adam Savage and Peter Brown these days. In 2018 I bought my first house and have slowly but surely been building a workshop. I've got it close to something I can truly appreciate and be proud of and the experience of finally building my own shop after years of dreaming has been more fun and educational than I ever imagined. Turning is something I've been wanting to do for a while but have only recently been able to start. I'm excited to be able to add it to a growing list of skills that I treasure. Hope to learn a lot from y'all.

Back