• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Byrnes mini tablesaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you are thinking it is not lathe related but yes it is. I do alot of segmenting for pen blanks and also ornaments and small things like that which are turned on a lathe. As I am getting older I am finding it is harder to stand on my feet for long periods of time hanging over my full size tablesaw. So I was thinking if I got one of those mini Byrnes tablesaws I can sit at a desk and make alot of my segmented blanks. So if anyone has one they are looking to sell or if you have a link to one I would be interested. Maybe also a Byrnes mini thickness sander too. Not looking to spend a fortune so new is out of the question. Thanks and be safe out there.

John T.

Jon I have one that I have used very little. I thought I was going to make models, but that never happened. If you might be interested please send me a PM and I will share details and pics.

Jon I have one that I have used very little. I thought I was going to make models, but that never happened. If you might be interested please send me a PM and I will share details and pics.
I am sorry Jon I did not see this untill now. OK sending PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back