• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Chris Flynn

hello from phoenix. i've been turning a few years now and there seems to be a lot of great info found here so i thought i'd better join.

Attachments

• IMG_2599.jpeg
    IMG_2599.jpeg
    374.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2600.jpeg
    IMG_2600.jpeg
    433.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2602.jpeg
    IMG_2602.jpeg
    421.3 KB · Views: 13
Welcome from Illinois.

I spent a summer living with my grandpa in Phoenix 34-35 years ago.. 43rd Ave and Thomas road. Looked a while back on Google maps and the Wattaburger is gone.. Sad times.

thx for the welcome. agreed...sad times when a whattaburger is closed down. greg, i haven't joined a local group but i think there is one in mesa that wouldn't be too far from gold canyon.

thx for the welcome. agreed...sad times when a whattaburger is closed down. greg, i haven't joined a local group but i think there is one in mesa that wouldn't be too far from gold canyon.
I just joined the one in Phoenix. It’s a big club with a lot of opportunity for participation and learning. It was only $30 a year. I will check into Mesa Woodturning as well.

Back