• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Daniel Verechia

Greetings to all. My name is Daniel. I've been living in upstate NY for about a year and recently started turning wood. My neighbor is an incredible woodturner, has an incredible studio and offers classes, I've been lucky enough to use his studio and learn from him.

Still very much a novice but I'm very much interested in exploring the possibilities of this craft. Looking forward to learning more from this forum.

Here is Carl's Oneway lathe that I am learning on:
IMG_6369.jpg

Here is the cheap craigslist pickup that I am practicing on in my garage. Looking forward to getting good enough to justify upgrading.
IMG_6490 Medium (1).jpeg

Back