• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Dick Sing video: Turn a wooden pocketwatch holder

I used to produce a woodworking magazine in video format about 17 years ago. One of my contributors was Dick Sing for the turning segments. I have been reviving these videos and putting them up on my YouTube channel to share with everyone interested in turning and woodworking. I invite you to visit the YouTube channel and look around. The turning videos are in the Woodworking Section and so far there are a couple dozen of Dick's videos up there. In the coming year, I will be posting about 15 more turning videos and about 50 more woodworking videos to the channel
Link to the YouTube Channel...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcildy8oU20

Chris DeHut

If you visited the channel earlier today, the woodworking section may not have been visible. For some reason it wasn't displaying. I believe I have it fixed and now you should see 3 sections on the channel page, one for woodworking, one for robotics and electronics etc, and the final section of misc videos.

I hope this makes it much easier for you to find the Woodturning videos.

Chris DeHut.

Back