• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Excellent Tool Sale!!!

Hi guys,
Just wanted to make sure you are all aware that Hartville Tool is having an across the board 20% DISCOUNT ALL TURNING TOOLS & ACCESSORIES for the month of March. I just happened to come across it when I went onto their website, hartvilletool.com ,to buy other woodworking tools. :D

They carry a really nice variety of Oneway, Sorby, Nova, Crown and many others. There regular prices for Oneway tools are below the list of Oneway direct, so when you figure a 20% discount off that I don't think you will find a better deal. Ask for Gary as he heads up their turning department. It was his idea to offer this super blow out sale to expand their place in the turning community. Having Dave Hout as one of their class instructors gives you an idea of their reputation. Speaking of which when is Turning Wood returning to the cable line up Dave???!!!

Really great, reliable and friendly company to buy from....Take Advantage while you can!!!

I am no way affiliated with this company or receiving anything from them for this post...just wanted to make sure you all had a chance to know about this great opportunity!!! :cool2:

Kind regards,
Brian A

Back