• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Free roughed bowls for one of the newbie turners.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

odie

TOTW Team
Panning for Montana gold, with Betsy, the mule!
NOTICE: THESE TWO BOWLS ARE NOW TAKEN.

From time to time, I will have roughed bowls, and corner pieces from exotic woods available for free to the new turners. The corner pieces should be suitable for laminating.....for pen turners, or maybe refrigerator magnets, or other small items.

Here are two roughed bowls that have been seasoned and ready for finish turning. They would make great practice bowls for a newbie turner. They're yours for free.....you pay the shipping. The larger one is spalted hackberry, and the smaller one is marked ironwood. (I am skeptical of the species designation for the small bowl, but that's what the seller called it. o_O)

The larger one is about 8" diameter, while the smaller one is about 6" diameter.

Do not put any personal information here......send me a pm if you want them.

-----odie-----

give away bowls spalted hackberry and old growth ironwood (1).JPG give away bowls spalted hackberry and old growth ironwood (2).JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back