• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

FS: Complete Grex airbrush outfit with accessories, unused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this airbrush setup from David Nittman at a woodturning symposium a few years ago. It's been used only once or twice, just playing around, but mostly it's just been sitting in a box. Time for it to go someplace where it'll be used. The outfit includes a Grex Tritium airbrush with accessories (including a brush cleaning kit), a Grex 1/8 HP compressor, a stand that clamps to the bench and holds a couple of airbrushes, the necessary hoses and couplings, an instructional DVD, and David's selection of paints. All in like-new condition. This lists at a place like Dick Blick for about $440; this one's yours for $250 plus shipping to your domestic US address. I'm in ZIP code 22802, package weight is about 15 pounds if you want to estimate the shipping. I'd prefer to use FedEx but will use the carrier of your choice. Payment by check or PayPal.

Attachments

• Airbrush1.JPG
    Airbrush1.JPG
    415.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Airbrush2.JPG
    Airbrush2.JPG
    347.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Airbrush3.JPG
    Airbrush3.JPG
    401.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Airbrush4.JPG
    Airbrush4.JPG