• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Gabriel Hoff

Website
www.ovwg.org
Hello everyone! I've been lurking long enough.... time for an intro. ;) I am 19 years old and have been woodturning for over 3 years. I am a member of the Ohio Valley Woodturners Guild. I have been greatly blessed to have a personal mentor/teacher for all three of those years. I turn in our barn shop on our property with my brother, and my current lathe is a Robust Sweet 16 I recently received as a gift. I enjoy turning boxes, ornaments, live edge pieces, and segmented work. Turning is an addiction for me! I'm sure y'all have seen my work, so I just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome Gabriel! Really like your ornaments, does the 6point start out as a cube? Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Back