• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Gary Sanders Light Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gary Sanders Light Stand is approximately 12 years old. It is in very good condition and was attached to a Oneway 1224 lathe. Adapter plates for other lathes are available from Oneway. It does not easily fit my current lathe. It includes the light stand and a Moffatt light.

The picture is from the Oneway website. The Gary Sanders Light Stand is currently disassembled in my shop.

This light stand is very flexible and is a great way to provide both light and outlets to your turning, workshop or other areas.

It is equipped with two duplex 110v boxes (four outlets) and a quality Moffatt gooseneck light. Another light can be added to double the amount of light making it even easier to see. It is solidly constructed using steel tubing with nylon bushings. The glossy black powder paint finish provides a tough resistant coating.

The Gary Sanders Light stand currently sells for $332.35. I am asking $150 OBO.

This Gary Sanders Light Stand would be very difficult to ship and is available for pickup only. I live near Wilmington, NC. I am planning trips to both Myrtle Beach, SC and Clearwater Beach, FL in the near future and could bring the Gary Sanders Light Stand with me.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Rick Bucker
Email: rickb5078@yahoo.com
Cell: 217-620-0221

Attachments

• Gary_Sanders_Lig_5187c75b4afca-500x500.jpg
    Gary_Sanders_Lig_5187c75b4afca-500x500.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back