• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Hello

Dario,
Welcome to the AAW forum. Have seen you on another forum. Your questions are welcome. Lots of very knowledgeable folk participate here.

Steve Worcester

Admin Emeritus
Website
www.turningwood.com
Dario said:
I know I will be asking some (silly) questions soon so please bear with me :D
Welcome, we don't often get warnings, and the only silly question is the one someone else asks.

Dario,
Welcome to this forum. I look forward to seeing your work you post here. I like what I have seen on IAP. :D

Website
www.aoturnings.com
Randy47360 said:
Dario
Glad to see you made it...Have you got your mustard machine going yet?

Randy :)

Randy,

It is a joy to use :cool2: but I hardly have time to turn. Managed to get 5 hours on it and got a natural edge cherry burl turned. It is my first bowl in almost 2 years and I hurried to get it finished. Not my finest but sure feel good to have one done again.

I will be hitting you for a discount when I am ready to get some of your hollowing tools ;)

Back