• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

How to turn custom door pulls - by Dick Sing

One of the best ways to dress up a cabinet door or drawer is to put a custom pull on it. Dick Sing shows you the techniques and design ideas that will make your cabinets stand out and stand proud! Follow along in this video to learn the techniques to make the pulls. Presented by Dick Sing

View: https://youtu.be/S0-16vIBV3w

Cheers!
Chris DeHut

Chris, I‘m getting ‘This video is unavailable” at the moment.

-Karl

PS. Count me in with those who appreciate seeing these Dick Sing videos.

Hi Karl,

I have "counted you in"!!! Thank you!

I tried the video a couple times since your post and it is working good for me - could be a YouTube DNS issue somewhere between you and the video. I am hoping some other viewers might let us know if they are having problems too.

Cheers!
Chris

Tom Gall

TOTW Team
Hi Karl,

I tried the video a couple times since your post and it is working good for me - could be a YouTube DNS issue somewhere between you and the video. I am hoping some other viewers might let us know if they are having problems too.

Cheers!
Chris
I just get a black box with "This video Is unavailable".

Website
www.reallyruralwoodworks.com
Hi Karl,

Cheers!
Chris
Go to the link itself, for me, it says "Video Unavailable" and under it in smaller print "This video is private" so I suspect it may be the video's privacy settings, which is why it works for you, and not anyone else.

Hi guys,

I believe it is fixed now. Some videos are not released yet and this was one of them. I just changed the setting this morning so I suspect it should be availble.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Chris

Back