• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

How to turn with skews: Part 1 of 2 by Dick Sing

Website
www.cutthroatwoodworks.com
Chris, I am really enjoying these videos that you are sharing with us! I was never fortunate enough to meet Dick at the last and only Utah Woodturning Symposium I attended. However, I have several acquaintances who knew him well and loved his demonstrations. I asked a question on your posting, on YouTube, about the "Worry Stone" video. I would like to contact Dick to ask him questions about his Vicmarc VL100 setup as shown in several videos. I have emailed him using the email address associated with his membership here in the AAW directory. Please let me know, if possible, how I may best contact FatherSing if different from his listed email address.

I really look forward to more videos from your archives. They are marvelous!

Back