• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Howard Johnson

Hello,

Just became a member. I have been turning for about 2 years. I dabbles in spindles, bowls, boxes, vases but lately I have been concentrating on Christmas ornaments and finials.

I like integrating other tool works in my turnings. the included picture shows an ornament with script cut out with a scroll saw.
Scroll Saw Imbellishment.jpg

I also like to do flat wood work if it associated with the turnings like the pen display case. I intend to fill it up.
Pen Display Case.jpg

I have a lot to learn so I am looking forward to taking full advantage of the posts in this forum.

Happy turning!
Howard

Back