• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Hurricane HTC125 Chuck with Standard and Extra Large Jaws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price reduction (see post #2)

Unused (new but unwrapped) Hurricane HTC125 Chuck 1 1/4" x 8 TPI insert with used standard and extra large jaws. I was gifted a Vicmarc chuck with very large jaws so I no longer need these. Please look at the photos and let me know of any questions. The price is $230 for all parts pictured shipping included. Thanks for your interest!

IMG_7194.jpg

IMG_7196.jpg

IMG_7197.jpg

Rip (Lawrence) Littig
m (203) 913-0641
rlittig@snet.net

Okay, apparently my price stinks (or people like other chucks). I'll bring price down to $210 shipping included. My logic is you're buying an open box but unused chuck and accessories for less than the best price online (that I can find) and getting the extra large jaws for free. Having said that, beauty is often in the eyes of the seller :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back