• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Jim Hursh

Hi I’m Jim Hursh, I build Data Centers for a living but love woodworking and cars. Joined AAW and the Artistic Woodturners of NW Florida, looking for a full size lathe. Have to get all the gear before I retire. I turned a bowl at a friends several years ago and loved it!

Attachments

• 10380D36-2B12-48FD-BDE3-076D64B45AFA.jpeg
    10380D36-2B12-48FD-BDE3-076D64B45AFA.jpeg
    327.1 KB · Views: 8
Welcome aboard Jim. You will learn a lot here. You mentioned that you are looking for a full size lathe. I have a Jet 1640evs lathe that I am selling. It's less then 3 years old and in excellent condition.

I'm located in central Florida. If you are interested I can send photos and more information. My email address is jcbochenek@aol.com.

Back