• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

John Wells

Although I've been an AAW member for about 30 years and have been a professional turner and carver for almost that l am basically new to Forum. Most of my turning has been for architectural jobs and furniture with occasional foray into bowls, hollow vessels and some more artistic endeavors. When not in the shop I enjoy mountain biking, hiking, scuba diving, and reading. I live in about 10 acres of redwoods in California (currently in a recently burned state though house and shop survived). My neighbors were not so lucky.

Attachments

• DSC_0061_2 copy.jpg
    DSC_0061_2 copy.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0017 (1).jpg
    DSC_0017 (1).jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0054.JPG
    DSC_0054.JPG
    329 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0897.jpeg
    DSC_0897.jpeg