• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Juan Colome

My name is Juan Colome and I live in Maui HI as well as Miami, Fl. I travel a lot and have been wood working for only a few months now. I own a small printing and marketing agency and I look forward to learning all I can to improve my turning skills.

Mahalo for having me.

hockenbery

Forum MVP
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
www.hockenberywoodturning.com
Welcome
I grew up in Miami NW 193 terrace

If you have not already done so, I would encourage you to check out the AAW chapters in both areas.
They often have learning opportunities.
In. The South Florida club - south Miami and the Gold Coast turners - Davie

Maui club meets in Maui.
@Emiliano Achaval is one of the founders and May add a post here.

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
My name is Juan Colome and I live in Maui HI as well as Miami, Fl. I travel a lot and have been wood working for only a few months now. I own a small printing and marketing agency and I look forward to learning all I can to improve my turning skills.

Mahalo for having me.
Juan I wrote here a few days ago, somehow I'm guessing I forgot to press post reply. I'm the president of the Maui woodturners Association. Our next meeting is October 20th at my studio. We meet once a month, we might skip December... You are welcome to stop by my studio anytime. I just went thru my wood pile, I have some nice pieces of wood if you need any... Looking forward to meet you. Aloha @Juan Colome

Last edited:
Back