• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Just curious

Was wondering how much has the activity/visitors to the forum pages has dropped off this forum since the removal of the the fiasco threads?

How many less visitors a day are coming here?

It just seems like low activity to me!

Also, what do the Webmasters and the Forum Moderators attribute this decline too?

Just wondering.:confused:

Actually I have been waiting for all the drama to end or moved on from. I being in all reality new here, I felt that this was detracting from what I wanted to apart of. So I sat and lerked via Google Reader to see if the stormy drama had ended.

now I just have to figure out how to upload my icon picture.

Andrew

Weekly page views for the total AAW forum are off the July 18-25 high by about 25 percent, but are still running about 25 percent above the January 2010 – June 2010 average.

pic upload

go to my settings it really easy follow the directions, It helps if you know where the pic is on your computer first.

Back