• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Kathy F Jepsen

I’m kat from penn valley ca.
As it’s late I’ll make it short I’m headed out to Carson Nevada so I’ll be posting pictures soon. I look so forward to talking to all of you. I went to my first goldturners meeting. Reconnected with my dear friend Jim Brower and his friend Jack so kindly took me out to Lumdberjacks for a bite prior to the meeting. And were so gracious and informative when sitting at the meeting that I look forward to my future. I will surely love to send you pictures of my shop and what I do in the winter. I’m actually retired horse dentist and have been whittling wood from a very young age . The smell, feel and the site of harvested wood has never left for me. I look forward to talking to you all and sharing pictures. Thank you Bill for your lovely email.

Sincerely Kathy

We are breathtaking..jpg

on Pinterest WHISTLING WIDOW WOOD
WINTER WIDOW WELDING

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
I’m kat from penn valley ca.
As it’s late I’ll make it short I’m headed out to Carson Nevada so I’ll be posting pictures soon I look so forward to talking to all of you went to my first goldturners meeting. reconnected with my dear friend Jim Brower and his friend Jack so kindly took me out to Lumdberjacks for a bite prior to the meeting. And were so gracious and informative when sitting at the meeting that I look forward to my future.I will surely love to send you pictures of my shop and what I do in the winter I’m actually retired horse dentist and have been whitteling wood From a very young age . Thee smell, feel and the site of harvested wood. Has never left for me. I look forward to talking to you all and sharing pictures thank you Bill for your lovely email sincerely Kathy

on Pinterest WHISTLING WIDOW WOOD
WINTER WIDOW WELDING
Welcome to the forum! Aloha

How ironic you would say that. I've been a horse dentist for about 15 years still trying to retire, My working ranch folks, keeps me in a freezer full of ribeyes. First of all I would like to thank you all so very much. What a wonderfully kind and great way to start something new, especially in this lunacy. Please don’t be upset by me saying this, but I believe it is an eat what you kill world. And I really like not being interrupted when I’m just welding or whittling. The dogs will never tell. I have been to one meeting and same as you all delightful,
Y’all please stay well, wash your dang hands, and I will try to upload pictures. Thank you all so much again.

52816D53-7D4F-4BC8-95F6-24FC4E6695B8.jpeg

1D2EE865-8A55-4D86-9D08-9A6C43FEFF3F.jpeg

C56D01EE-4B97-4447-BE9D-088BA943B9D2.jpeg

6C4FF005-D9E6-4D48-88FC-F006C3A555A5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thee o
How ironic you would say that. I've been a horse dentist for about 15 years still trying to retire, My working ranch folks, keeps me in a freezer full of ribeyes. First of all I would like to thank you all so very much. What a wonderfully kind and great way to start something new, especially in this lunacy. Please don’t be upset by me saying this, but I believe it is an eat what you kill world. And I really like not being interrupted when I’m just welding or whittling. The dogs will never tell. I have been to one meeting and same as you all delightful,
Y’all please stay well, wash your dang hands, and I will try to upload pictures. Thank you all so much again.

View attachment 32613

View attachment 32614

View attachment 32615

View attachment 32616
the ones with hotshot ends are Lowell racks

Back