• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Kathy Knorr

Good day!! I am happily retired and enjoying just over 10 years as a turner. Previously I dabbled in furniture making, yet began to turn so frequently I joined the 2 New Mexico woodturners chapters and am an active member of the AAW as a WIT Liasion. I have held various board offices with the chapters, and in 2022 will be the Santa Fe club President. https://sfturners.org/knorr/ is my page on our website and I am the webmaster.

Here is one of my most recent works, a set of Japanese Sake cups made of wormy sycamore and claro walnut. The stand is also walnutwith walnut logs as feet.

We encourage anyone visiting Santa Fe or Albqueuerque to get it touch with your friendly fellow turners! The Santa Fe Enchanted Woodturners meet on the 2nd Monday of the month, 6-8PM - currently virtually.

Attachments

• Turning 12-2021 Japanese cups.jpg
    Turning 12-2021 Japanese cups.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 23
Website
www.cutthroatwoodworks.com
I have held various board offices with the chapters, and in 2022 will be the Santa Fe club President.
THE Kathy Knorr! Marvelous work, Kathy! Congrats on the enchanted presidency! Will this mean we see you more or less in ABQ? I hope your tenure goes very well and is not entirely virtual like the current times.

All the best,
Scott

Back