• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Ken Dambrosio

Website
kendorart.com
My name is Ken Dambrosio and my first experience of woodturning was back in the early 60s in junior high school, taking a class in woodworking, and I understand I'm sorry to say they don't offer it any longer. After many years of school, family, and business, I found the time to return to turning again and purchased a Shop-Smith Mark V as my first lathe. I met John Nichols back in the 1990s; he was known to build an incredible solid lathe that had unlimited possibilities from small to larger and then larger turnings. I joined the AAW well over 25 years ago. I started the OceanWood Turners Club in 1996. All of my work has been donated to varieties charities over the years. Today, I live in Tarpon Springs, Florida and teach my fellow condo owners woodturning and carving. I love the smell of wood and the never-ending enchantment of nature's designs that wood offers us.

KenDambrosio1.jpg

KenDambrosio2.jpg

Michael Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
TOTW Team
Hi Ken! Welcome to the forum

Aahhh a Nichols lathe----very nice!! :cool:

I enjoyed looking at your website gallery. Nice pieces--the lizard one caught my eye the most, but they're all super cool!

Website
kendorart.com
Hi Ken! Welcome to the forum

Aahhh a Nichols lathe----very nice!! :cool:

I enjoyed looking at your website gallery. Nice pieces--the lizard one caught my eye the most, but they're all super cool!
Thank you for your kind words, I'm sure we all love what we do, and the forum is a wonderful place for all to share. KenD

Howdy and welcome from Texas!! Really like your workshop.

Back