• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Laguna Revo 18|36 dimension request

Website
discord.gg
I'm going to be doing a demo later this year on a Revo 18|36. In order to properly set up my devices, I need two measurements I do not currently have.
1. The width of the bed
2. The width of the ways opening

Thank you in advance if you can provide this information.

Website
www.ovwg.org
I'm going to be doing a demo later this year on a Revo 18|36. In order to properly set up my devices, I need two measurements I do not currently have.
1. The width of the bed
2. The width of the ways opening

Thank you in advance if you can provide this information.
Our club has an 18|36. I can try to measure it when I'm there next week.

I have the Revo 24-36, the beds are the same, as are all the bed accessories.

The steel ways on mine are 79.3mm wide, the gap is 50mm the overall width is 208.6mm.

If you need to slide the banjo or anything else, then ensure the steel is clean, I use Dry PTFE WD40, really makes things slide.

Hope that helps.

Website
discord.gg
I have the Revo 24-36, the beds are the same, as are all the bed accessories.

The steel ways on mine are 79.3mm wide, the gap is 50mm the overall width is 208.6mm.

If you need to slide the banjo or anything else, then ensure the steel is clean, I use Dry PTFE WD40, really makes things slide.

Hope that helps.
Thank you!

Back