• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Martel Calipers

Website
www.riccsdesigns.com
calipers2__68517.1451782929.jpg

Website
www.riccsdesigns.com
Thanks David. Last I had looked about 3-4 weeks ago the WW Emporium was out of stock on both sizes. And, I was trying to avoid the high shipping costs from canada direct from Martel. Plus, being on a disaility income was hoping to find some slightly used and hopefuly save a few bucks.

Thanks David. Last I had looked about 3-4 weeks ago the WW Emporium was out of stock on both sizes. And, I was trying to avoid the high shipping costs from canada direct from Martel. Plus, being on a disaility income was hoping to find some slightly used and hopefuly save a few bucks.
Before they were back in stock, I had checked with André about ordering one from him. Canadian post was within a dollar of USPS shipping from Woodworkers Emporium

Back