• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

McNaughton Website

Hmm looks like its no more
I wasn’t sure if it was just me.
I haven’t gotten a response to email either.
I did get an email from Mike Mahoney saying that Kel is still in business.
All I want is to get a standard center saver with the features that Mike Mahoney shows in his YouTube video

Lee Valley does have them but they do not have the modifications that Mike Mahoney shows on his YouTube video. Mike’s has a support to hold the tool up against the top of the tool holder, the turret has a hole to hold the rest for hollowing bowls.
I’m hoping when craft supplies gets theirs in they have the upgrades.

I tried to get in touch through Lee Valley last year for parts for a balancer. They asked Lee Valley to have me contact them directly, then I was ghosted, so I gave up. I think we're stuck with whatever they export to vendors this side of the pond.

Lee Valley does have them but they do not have the modifications that Mike Mahoney shows on his YouTube video. Mike’s has a support to hold the tool up against the top of the tool holder, the turret has a hole to hold the rest for hollowing bowls.
I’m hoping when craft supplies gets theirs in they have the upgrades.
Yes they do now. I was looking for one last summer and nobody had one. Lee Valley and others were out of stock for around seven months.

Back