• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

New Open Board Meeting Policy

A Small Word of Caution

I sincerely hope that those who request and receive the number and pin will respect the confidentiality. It wouldn't take much for non-members dialing in while members get blocked to blow the whole deal for the members.

Let's not forget that while the call is free to us, it is NOT free to the AAW.

Rcd number and pin next day!

Ed,

Please let the powers that be know that by waiting so late to send out the number and pin #'s mine arrived here in our rural area the next day! I was even using a high speed DSL cell phone card and still by the time it got through all the different servers being sent out at 5:14 - it was the next morning before I could access it. Hopefully this can be addressed before it is tried again.

Thanks

Wilford

Wilford,

Sorry to hear about the issue you encountered. I got my emailed PIN about 30 minutes before the meeting started and had no trouble dialing in. But, I'll pass your message on.

Back