• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

New to Forum

Welcome to AAW forum.... hope you enjoy your stay!!
Ya, 4 more posts to un-noob yourself! and 999 more posts to 1,000!!

Sky

Welcome. Lots of info & ideas abound. Take some & leave some. Glad to have you. :cool2:

Welcome! You have found one the greatest sources of help for woodturners out there. All of us were once Noobies, but I think now I am something like a "carpel tunnel", whatever that means?

So what kind of turning are you doing? Tell us about it!

welcome

this is a great site with many helpful people, enjoy! :D

Website
www.masterwoodcreations.com
woodwish said:
Welcome! You have found one the greatest sources of help for woodturners out there. All of us were once Noobies, but I think now I am something like a "carpel tunnel", whatever that means?

So what kind of turning are you doing? Tell us about it!

I have been wood working for 25 years and for my birthday last May, my wife got me Malcom's Segmented Turning book,,,,,,, she hasn't seen me since! (No offense Malcom, I don't think she likes you any more :D ). I have some turnings posted on my web site:

Website
Jonathon.C said:
Welcome to AAW forum.... hope you enjoy your stay!!
Ya, 4 more posts to un-noob yourself! and 999 more posts to 1,000!!
There are only 10 types of people in this world... those that understand binary and those that don't.

Here's some binary for you: 110000001111111111101110 Time!

odie

TOTW Team
Panning for Montana gold, with Betsy, the mule!
rbieniek said:
I have been wood working for 25 years and for my birthday last May, my wife got me Malcom's Segmented Turning book,,,,,,, she hasn't seen me since! (No offense Malcom, I don't think she likes you any more :D ). I have some turnings posted on my web site:

I just checked out some of your segmented turnings, rbieniek......and I must say, that's some fine looking work you have there. I've never tried segmented turning, but have always appreciated those who do that sort of thing.

I'm a newbie around here, too. It looks like this forum will pan out to be a great source of information for turners.

....odie

Back