• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Oneway 1224

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our club has a Oneway 1224 for sale complete with faceplate, live center, drive spur. Set up as 110v .The pic is from website but is the same lathe as they still make this model exactly. It has wheels mounted underneath. Sorry no shipping.

1. Located in Jackson,MS at the Ag Museum. Asking ----PRICE REDUCED $1600 1500
Gerald Lawrence email lawr1970@bellsouth.net
phone 769-230-6822

https://oneway.ca/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=441

1224-244x228.jpg

Last edited:
I am interested. Could you post pics of actual machine?
It is at our meeting place in Jackson. Will have to try to get there next week as they are in lock down but I can get in. Sorry I did not see this til today. The One we have looks exactly like the picture. So maybe I can get over there Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back