• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Oneway Chucks, Jaws for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4 Oneway Chucks( 1 Oneway Chuck, 2 Talon Chucks, 1 Stronghold) with various jaws for sale. I got these with a recent lathe purchase, and all but the Stronghold Chuck are still brand new, same with the jaws. The reason for the sale is that I prefer Vicmarc Chucks, as that is what I currently use, so I just want to keep everything the same. I have split them into groups, and will list them below. The best way to contact is probably email mmason@clemson.edu and I see that pretty fast. I also won't mind a phone call to answer questions. I can provide that if you email.

The first two pictures are of the "Oneway Chuck". It comes with the chuck, Oneway Jumbo Jaws, Spigot Jaws, and I will throw in a M33 x 3.5 adapter if you can use it, otherwise you will have to buy the correct adapter($30). All of this is new. Retail this is $366, I will take $300 and free shipping.

Next two pics is the Stronghold package. It was used maybe once or twice. If you have any concerns please call so I can send any additional pics if needed. It comes with the chuck, Dovetail jaws, #1 jaws, #3 jaws. Retail on this is $460, I'll take $350 and free shipping. Same with above, I have a M33 x 3.5 adapter if you can use it.(Sale pending on the Stonghold)

Next is the first Talon Chuck. It is new as well. It comes with the Chuck, and Step Jaws. Retail is $285, I'll take 225 and free shipping.

Next is the second Talon Chuck, new as well. It comes with the Chuck, and #3 jaws. Retail is $295, I'll take $230 and free shipping.

Next is Jumbo Jaws, for a Strong Hold chuck, I'm not sure if they fit any of the other chucks. These are new. Retail is $120, I'll do $95 and free shipping.

Last is the Mega Jumbo Jaws. Also new. Retail is $146, I'll take $110 and free shipping.

Thanks

Attachments

• OW1.jpg
    OW1.jpg
    518 KB · Views: 71
  • OW2.jpg
    OW2.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 86
  • SH1.jpg
    SH1.jpg
    558 KB · Views: 89
  • SH2.jpg
    SH2.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 80
  • T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 77
  • T2.jpg
    T2.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 58
  • T3.jpg
    T3.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 55
  • T4.jpg
    T4.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 60
  • SHJ1.jpg
    SHJ1.jpg
    459.3 KB · Views: 51
  • SHJ2.jpg
    SHJ2.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 45
  • SHM1.jpg
    SHM1.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 44
  • SHM2.jpg
    SHM2.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
The Talon with #3 jaws and the Stronhold Chuck package are Sale Pending.
thanks

Last edited:
To Update what is still available:

The first two pictures are of the "Oneway Chuck". It comes with the chuck, Oneway Jumbo Jaws, Spigot Jaws, and I will throw in a M33 x 3.5 adapter if you can use it, otherwise you will have to buy the correct adapter($30). All of this is new. Retail this is $366, I will take $300 and free shipping.

Next is the first Talon Chuck. It is new as well. It comes with the Chuck, and Step Jaws. Retail is $285, I'll take 225 and free shipping.

Next is Jumbo Jaws, for a Strong Hold chuck, I'm not sure if they fit any of the other chucks. These are new. Retail is $120, I'll do $95 and free shipping.

Everything is sold except for the "Oneway" Chuck Package. Feel free to close this ad if you would like, and I can make a new one for just that chuck. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back