• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Oneway Stronghold, Tower Jaws, 1 1/4" Adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Includes what’s seen in pictures, smooth operating chuck, only getting rid of it to consolidate chuck systems. Cost of buying piecemeal new from a vendor is the last picture. Asking 205, willing to discuss.

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 76
  • one1.jpg
    one1.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 52
  • one2.jpg
    one2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 73
  • one3.jpg
    one3.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 75
Includes what’s seen in pictures, smooth operating chuck, only getting rid of it to consolidate chuck systems. Cost of buying piecemeal new from a vendor is the last picture. Asking 205, willing to discuss.
Sent private email

Chris I still would like to buy your chuck. I sent you an emai. Please check it out because I would like to talk to you about i.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back