• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Oneway Termite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve recently come into a huge woodturning tool inventory and will be parting with most of it to keep my setup lean. First up:

2 Oneway Termite setups with handle, 2 cutters, sharpening puck/stone, and key. Both are in near new condition, and the smaller cutters are still in wax. I never do boxes or any endgrain hollowing.

$60 each?

More than willing to ship from WA. Open to trades as well.

You can reach me here, my email Aaron.cheateaux@gmail.com or text 949.514.4826

Both are SOLD

Okay, I feel like with the traffic I have these two are sold. I’ll be posting some other items over the next few days, namely a bunch of chisels and gouges that I don’t necessarily need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back