• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Robert Hodge

Website
www.hodgepodgeww.com
Well I've been a member of AAW for a number of years now and figured I should start utilizing this great tool here in the forums. I began turning back in 2013 when I ran across the local woodturning club and got to turn a pen. From then on I was sucked into the "vortex". For the last couple of years I began recording many of my projects and posting videos on YouTube. I enjoy turning just about anything as long as there's variety. I'll leave you with probably my favorite piece I've turned so far which is a piece of Madrone Burl that I turned thin and let warp which gave this incredible look. The picture doesn't do it justice as it's one of those pieces you've got to feel.
DSC04923-small.JPG

Back