• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Sioux Falls, SD or Lincoln, NE

Website
www.riccsdesigns.com
Will be traveling to Sioux Falls, SD Nov 7-10 to visit wife's best friend, then Nov 10-12 in Lincoln, NE to visit wife's Aunt & Uncle and some cousins.

Not sure how much "me" time I may or may not get but anything turning related in those areas? i.e. wood sources, exhibits, turning supplies, etc.

Thanks
Ricc

Ricc; I posted this same reply to your post on WoW where you gave the starting date of Nov 6. Now I see on this post your starting date has changed to Nov 7. At any rate, if you are in Sioux Falls on Nov 6 come join us.

My original post;
Monthly meeting of the Siouxland Woodturners at Harrisburg SD high school Saturday November 6 at 1:00 p.m. Harrisburg is a small town about four miles from the south edge of Sioux Falls. Come join us. Web site siouxlandwoodturners org. Check out the recent newsletters to find out more. October newsletter (for the November meeting) will be posted soon

Last edited:
Website
www.riccsdesigns.com
Thanks John! We did have a slight change in plans on the day we are leaving. So the 6th will now be a travel day (10-11hr by car from northern Indiana). So we won't be in Sioux Falls early enough to make the meeting. That would have been a fun thing to do!

Ricc

Back