• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Sold: Crown Pro PM 1/4" Spindle Gouge & Thompson 3/8" Shallow Detail Gouge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
Update: SOLD Selling two gouges I really never used and don't need. A Crown Pro-PM spindle gouge, 1/4"

Thompson detail gouge, 3/8" with a shop-made handle as shown (you can cut and remove the epoxy if you prefer your own).

Asking $25 apiece, plus shipping (I'll ship however you like).

Send me your zip and how you want it sent and I'll figure the shipping. I do get a small discount on UPS and USPS.

Thanks for looking!

Mark

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
I would be interested in both of them. Zip code 20186. Whatever shipping you think will be cheapest.
Kent, the postage looks like it will run about $16. If you'll PM me your complete address I'll check again and also UPS.

And thank you by the way!

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back