• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Ted Prinz

Hello - I've been a "member" here for some time but haven't posted (actually I don't recall signing up - ;)). Age, probably. Anyhow, I've been turning different kinds of stuff in the last year and thought I'd "join up" - again - adn say "hello".
I'm Ted from Webberville, MI (east of Lansing). I've been turning for a while. Started out on pens like a lot of folk. Graduated to bowls and am now VERY intrigued by segmented turning.
Looking forward to the forums and more.

Welcome! Some great resources here and on the AWW website.
Hmmm. Buckeye? Michigan? As a former Buckeye, I recall the football rivalry between Ohio State and the other Big 10 schools.

Welcome! Some great resources here and on the AWW website.
Hmmm. Buckeye? Michigan? As a former Buckeye, I recall the football rivalry between Ohio State and the other Big 10 schools.
John - yes, sometimes (always?) it does seem that it's Ohio State vs the world. Cleveland Tenn? I grew up in Cleveland (Ohio),

Back